Preparing for a session can be daunting but it does not have to be! I want you to be comfortable and have fun during your session with me! Here are some things to help get you camera-ready:
- If you find yourself nervous fill out the client questionnaire so I can understand and figure out what I can do to help you be comfortable and put you at ease. This is my main goal so you can be your best self in your photos!
- Go on Pinterest and get inspired! No really! Figure out what kind of poses you want and get outfit inspiration.
- Do NOT- I repeat DO NOT- worry about blemishes! If a blemish pops up the morning of your session Do NOT fret! I will edit them out during processing like they were never even there; so, do not let that make you uncomfortable in any way! We are all human and it happens to the best of us!
- If you wear nail polish, please make sure it is fresh and not chipped or completely removed entirely. Please do not arrive with old, chipped nail polish.
- I know we all love our smartwatches, however, they do not look great photographed especially if you get an alert- please leave it at home- opt for a classic watch if you must wear one.
- If you have a baby joining the session, please try to schedule around their nap time and a full belly! This helps them to remain calm and be happier during the session. And always bring spare clothes that match your color scheme just in case they need to be changed mid-session.
And finally, just be yourself do not worry about being stiff and posed have fun with it. If your kids like playing with leaves or grass let us incorporate it! It adds personality to the pictures. Just have fun!